2 Days 1 Night
Only have a short time to visit Karimunjawa? Join our 2 days 1 night snorkeling package Karimunjawa – Open trip. You will visit Karimunjawa for a short time only, but it will be still enough time to get an impression of Karimunjawa it’s beautiful coral and paradise beaches.
For the 2 days 1 night snorkeling package – Open trip you will enjoy a half day snorkeling tour after arrival by boat in Karimunjawa. During this half day tour you will do snorkeling at one of the nice snorkeling spots in Karimunjawa and visit the beach to watch the sunset. When there is enough time we will add a second time of snorkeling at another snorkeling spot before visiting the beach. The snorkeling spots and beach will be reached by boat (local traditional boat). All guest will be provided with a snorkeling equipment set and life-jacket. If you need the life-jacket during swimming we leave up to you. The guide will bring an underwater camera to document the day. In the evening we will arrange a copy of the pictures to your USB or memory card. We are also able to share an online album of the pictures with you via email.
The prices for the 2 days 1 night snorkeling package is based on an open trip. This means when you book the package for example for 4 persons you will join the snorkeling tour with another group or groups. We have a maximum of 17 tourist on the boat for the trip. The average group size for our tours is around 12-14 persons. If you wish to go on a private trip you can take a look at our private snorkeling tour packages.
2 days 1 night snorkeling package Karimunjawa – Open trip
Duration: 2 days, 1 night
Transport type: slow boat (round trip), fast boat (round trip) or combination of slow boat and fast boat.
The schedule of the 2 days 1 night snorkeling package is depended on the day of traveling. As the boat schedule from Jepara is not daily. You can choose below for one of the detailed schedules for your preferred departure day. The schedule will open in an pdf document.
- Starting on Monday (coming by fast boat, back by slow boat)
- Starting on Tuesday (by fast boat round trip)
- Starting on Wednesday (by slow boat round trip)
- Starting on Friday (by fast boat round trip)
- Starting on Saturday (by fast boat round trip)
- Starting on Saturday (by slow boat round trip)
Basic Schedule information
For a detailed schedule information with times please choose one of the departure days above.
- Meeting with our representative at Warung Bu Diyah (a small restaurant in Jepara Kartini Harbour) to collect your tickets for the boat. After receiving the tickets you can continue to board the fast boat Bahari Express or slow boat Siginjai.
- Fast boat Bahari Express or slow boat Siginjai, from Jepara Kartini Harbour to Karimunjawa harbour.
- Pick up at Karimunjawa harbour by our agency. We will be waiting you in the harbour with a pick-up sign of Dunia Bintang Tour & Travel. After you will be transported to your accommodation.
- Lunch will be waiting for you at your accommodation. You will have the time to enjoy your lunch and relax after the boat ride. During this time we will also come by your accommodation to answer any questions and discuss necessary details. When you prefer to have lunch on your own (not prepared by our agency) feel free to request to exclude this when you are booking the package.
- Transport from your accommodation to Karimunjawa village harbour for the start of a half day snorkeling tour.
- Half day snorkeling tour. The tour will exist of snorkeling at one of the snorkeling spots in the West of Karimunjawa (for example at Maer, Taka Cendok, Gosong Cemara or at Taka Nemo). When there is enough time we will do snorkeling at a second snorkeling spot. After snorkeling you will continue to Tanjung Gelam Beach to watch the sunset. On the beach you have the option to buy some fresh drinks and snacks (own consumption).
- Transport from Karimunjawa village harbour to your accommodation.
- Dinner, served by us, at your accommodation. Around 19:00/19:30 pm we will come by your accommodation for the remaining payment of your package. When you prefer to have dinner on your own (not prepared by our agency) feel free to request to exclude this when you are booking the package.
- Free time.
- Breakfast at your accommodation or a breakfast package to go.
- Transport from your accommodation to Karimunjawa harbour.
- Fast boat Bahari Express or slow boat Siginjai, from Karimunjawa harbour to Jepara Kartini Harbour.
THE FOLLOWING SERVICES ARE INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE PRICE
- Boat tickets round trip:
- Fast boat price: Fast boat tickets round trip
- Slow boat price: Slow boat tickets round trip
- Fast boat & Slow boat: Fast boat tickets one way, slow boat tickets one way
- Transport in Karimunjawa for check-in and check-out and for start and end of day tour activities.
- Accommodation: the type of accommodation that is included depends on your accommodation choice.
- Meals: 1x breakfast, 1x lunch, 1x dinner
- Half day snorkeling tour:
- Snorkeling equipment
- Underwater camera
- Parking costs boat
- Ticket village harbour
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE PRICE
- Tourist tax Jepara harbour: the government of Jepara may ask for a small tourist tax upon entering the boat. The amount of the tax depends on nationality (foreign or local) and lies between Rp. 5.000 en Rp. 25.000 per person. This tax is not included in the package price as the price depends on nationality.
- Entrance ticket sharkpool: the sharkpool on Menjangan Besar Island is not an interesting tourist spot for everyone. Our experience: some people love it and some people hate it. When you do wish to visit the sharkpool, please request this during your booking or tell us when you already arrived in Karimunjawa. We will do our best to include a sharkpool visit on request. You will pay extra Rp. 40.000 per person for the entrance ticket.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR PACKAGE
- Exclude meals: in Karimunjawa there are at the moment a variety of restaurants, small warungs and a great evening market available. We can understand you might prefer to have dinner on your own. We can exclude all the meals on request (breakfast only in case of homestay accommodation). A discount of Rp. 25.000 per person per meal will apply.
- Rent a motorbike: when you like to explore the village or watch the sunrise in the early morning it can be nice to rent a motorbike to help you around. We can arrange motorbike rental for additional costs. Half day motorbike rental: Rp. 50.000 (until 6 hours). Full day motorbike rental: Rp. 75.000 (until 12 hours).
TRANSPORT TO AND FROM JEPARA
We offer transport to Jepara from different cities in Java, Indonesia. Example of transport options:
- Minibus during the night from Yogyakarta to Jepara (pick up between 23:00 – 24:00 pm, arrival early morning in Jepara harbour)
- Minibus from Jepara to Yogyakarta (departure around 30 minutes after the boat arrives)
- Minibus from Jepara to Semarang (departure around 30 minutes after the boat arrives)
- Minibus from Jepara to Surabaya (departure around 30 minutes after the boat arrives)
- Private car transport from and to Semarang, Yogyakarta, Magelang, Borobudur, Solo, Surabaya, Malang, Bromo, Probolinggo (any preferred time and preferred pick up / drop off address possible)